Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

[Three Cents Worth NY #189] Manhattan Hits Bottom (In Unit Size)

Posted by Jonathan J. Miller -Friday, May 11, 2012, 12:37 PM
Comments Off

It’s time to share my Three Cents Worth on Curbed NY, at the intersection of neighborhood and real estate in the capitol of the world. And I’m simply here to take measurements.

Read today’s 3CW post on Curbed New York:

With all the hoopla about record low mortgage rates, the resurgence of entry-level buyers despite the headline-creating high end market, entering the “gray” area of rent versus buy, I thought I’d take a look at how falling mortgage rates impact the size of apartments being sold. The logic being that smaller apartments thrive as rates fall. I recognize that there is a lot more nuance in the size of what sells at any given time, but hey, this is Curbed…


[click to expand]


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment