Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paint Color Inspiration from Design Seeds

Spring is here! Time for home renovation projects and incorporating color into the home. Even though I study design and find daily color inspirations, sometimes it can be a challenge to put together a cohesive color combination.

The other day I discovered Design Seeds, a website that pulls color combinations from a beautiful photograph of a single rose to a handful of gumdrops. I am speechless and I think you will agree that Jessica has a real eye for color. No more standing at the paint store comparing samples. Next time I am painting my space, I can refer to Design Seeds first for inspiration.

To see all of Jessica's color combination images, check out Design Seeds. Proceed with caution, her site is frequently updated and can quickly become an addiction.

Images: Design Seeds


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment