Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bits Bucket for January 23, 2011

Foreclosure prevention event in Wellington

by Kim Miller

Wellington residents facing foreclosure will be able to meet with representatives from major lenders on Jan. 29 at the Wellington Community Center, 12165 West Forest Hill Blvd.

The event, which is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., is free and open to the public.

Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, SunTrust, PNC, Ocwen and Housing Partnership, Inc., will be at the event to provide information and assistance regarding home loan modifications, home loan refinancing and government assistance programs. HUD-certified counselors will also be available to help residents who do not have their mortgage lender represented at the event or are having problems communicating with their lender.

Residents must bring two months of their most current pay stubs and two months of bank statements, recent mortgage statements, recent W-2 forms, a list of household expenses and a hardship letter.

To schedule an appointment with an attending mortgage lender or counselor, call Wellington’s Helping Residents With Needs line at 561-791-4796.

Tags: foreclosure

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 13th, 2011 at 9:03 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 Responses to “Foreclosure prevention event in Wellington”

1. mike Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 11:15 am
Dear JPM Chase…please reduce my mortgage..I was dumb(and greedy)..I paid 600k for a 2600 sq ft house to live in the crime pit of Olympia.I came from NY..thought housing would go up forever..at least that is what Lorri Friedman the realtor said..OH..and i needed that pool and hot tub and entertainment center and new car..so i took out 200k in home equity loans..even though i only make 75k a yr. NOW i spent(stole) that money..cant pay it back..get to keep all my stuff and dont want to pay my mortgage anymore as i now realize this house is worth crap.So let me off..just reduce my obligations..I am OK being a deadbeat..everyone else is doing it..This is South FL

Thanks,

Deadbeat homeowner who spends above his means to keep up with the Joneses..

2. ForeclosureHamlet.org Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 1:08 pm
Dear JPM Chase,

Thank you for accepting my payments for the past three months but for some reason you did not post them until after the grace period despite the fact I sent then to arrive by the due date, before the start of the grace period. Now that your system shows me as late for three months with incurring late fees, you have refused my check this month and have served me with foreclosure papers.

I find it frustrating, if not impossible, to find someone at your offices or call centers who can help me get this fixed.

Thanks,
ForeclosureHamlet.org

3. ForeclosureHamlet.org Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 1:11 pm
Dear Ally/GMAC,

Thank you for accepting my modification application and sending me a contract for a trial period modification. I have made 18 payments under this trial period, all on time, all for the full monthly amount due.

Today, I received a letter that my modification was canceled and that I owe $12,234.00 (difference between modified payments and original mortgage payment x 18 months + lots of fees) in 3 weeks or else foreclosure proceedings will begin.

Please help work this out with me.
ForeclosureHamlet.org

4. ForeclosureHamlet.org Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 1:15 pm
Dear Citimortgage,

Thank you for adding a $750/month forced place insurance policy on my monthly mortgage payment six months ago. I have been working with your customer service representatives trying to explain, and often faxed proof, that I have adequate insurance on the property and am paying the premium in full monthly in addition to my original mortgage payment amount.

Why did you return my check this month and serve me with foreclosure papers? I was just trying to get the second insurance policy you force-placed onto my account resolved because I don’t need it, don’t want it, never agreed to it, and won’t pay for it.

Thanks!
ForeclosureHamlet.org

5. ForeclosureHamlet.org Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 1:18 pm
Dear US Bank,

Why did you serve me with foreclosure papers last month? I have a mortgage with Chase and am in their hardship program due to my child’s serious medical issues and the impact on our family’s finances.

US Bank, who are you in regards to the mortgage I have with Chase?

Thanks,
ForeclosureHamlet.org

6. mike Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 3:05 pm
Dear JPM Chase,
Dont worry i have a list of excuses to use just in case i dont want to pay my mortgage anymore.I realize we all have to plan for the worst(except me!) in case of illness,financial difficulty or plain old stupdity(ME)..but dont u worry….we all know if my house was still going up in value..i would not be whining like a baby..blaming everyone else but myself. I understand how “mean” you are by not modifying that 200k home equity loan that i spent on adding a pool,jewelry for the wife, and a new car(thanks for the BMW)..but as u know..i want u to modify my mortgage(eliminate my debt!) but the great part is i still get to KEEP all my stuff.
So Dont WORRY…cause i have more excuses to come..wont be paying anytime soon while driving my BMW to CityPlace for sushi..OH tell my neighbor who pays his bills..”good luck Sucker!”

Thanks,
A HAPPY DEADBEAT

7. ForeclosureHamlet.org Says:
January 14th, 2011 at 1:58 pm
Dear Bailed-Out Bank,

Hope you are enjoying the funds we citizens of America bestowed upon you in your time of dire need. Guess what goes around doesn’t come around in this instance despite the fact that Congress added trickle down provisions that you are ignoring with impunity.

ForeclosureHamlet.org

8. Lsmith Says:
January 14th, 2011 at 2:05 pm
Mike or Happy Deadbeat,
I am under the impression you must be bank executive! anyone who is on the side of the banks and are being condensending towards the suffereing homeowner must work for the bank. I think before you assume people struggling are deadbeats you might want to look at the crimes the bank has imposssed on the nation and not to mention how we bailed them out on top of it all! You should be asshamed!

9. mike Says:
January 14th, 2011 at 2:53 pm
Dear Those who want sympathy,
Yes i know i bought that 600k house in Olympia making 65k a year..BUT my Realtor said Dont worry..it will keep going up and u can always sell it! I know i could not afford a conventional Mortgage..but how great is that OPTION ARM! i got to pay 2% a yr while living like a KING! YES..i know it was great when i also took out a 200k Home Equity loan to fund my lifestyle that i could not afford with my REAL income..
I understand all the excuses..i did sign a contract for a loan..but who cares! I did spend all that 200k Home equity loan on stuff..but who cares..i get to keep it all too!! So please just wipe away my debts..i can fax u a list of excuses to use..who cares about personal responsibility? I dont! My kids wanted an Iphone and a MAC..thanks to that Home Equity loan..i actually did not have to work any more hours to buy it!
So Thanks again JPM Chase for never realizing how many millions of deadbeats in the U.S who could care less about paying back a loan.Some call it stealing(i do)..some call it too bad sucker!
Oh and by the way..good luck in getting me to pay that balance on my credit card..got a list of excuses for that too!!

The Happy Deadbeat

10. ForeclosureHamlet.org Says:
January 15th, 2011 at 11:32 am
Dear Bank of New York Mellon and Chase,

Why did you both file foreclosure lawsuits against me this month? I have one home, one mortgage. I just received my modification application approval when I got served with these two foreclosure lawsuits.

Now which of these three entities say THEY are the one which owns my note and mortgage and each of them fabricated the paperwork to prove it.

ForeclosureHamlet.org

11. cd Says:
January 16th, 2011 at 8:43 am
The group is run by Haitians who teach their own kind how to rip other people off. Its a survivor technique that allows savages to live in 5000+ sqft homes without paying a dime. They’ll teach you how to pretend to be a realtor without ever getting a license. They’ll teach you how to identify abadoned homes in a community and rent them out to fellow savages. And for a special bonus, they’ll teach you how to strip the house bare upon your exit from the mansion when white boy try to evict you.

12. PalmBeachCountyForeclosurePrevention Says:
January 16th, 2011 at 8:13 pm
These programs never seem to work for those in dire need. Beware! You get what you pay for.

13. jacqueline Says:
January 18th, 2011 at 9:45 am
Dear, palm beach post thank you for doing this for us homeowner who are in foreclosures. I fell behine becouse I got in a car accident.Iwas 23month I received that the loan was modified in my opion it was not I was paying 1945.45 and it was hard the send me a payment for 2618.15 that do included ta

14. tim Says:
January 19th, 2011 at 11:16 am
Dear Deadbeat Homeowners…….you want a bank to loan you 300k to buy a house…BUT you dont want to pay IF get sick.lose job,house goes down in price,etc…..your int rate should be at loan shark levels……then just rent!!!!!!!

15. Grandma Dreads Says:
January 19th, 2011 at 1:29 pm
cd - you’re a bonafide idiot to point out just one group of people, and accuse them of being savages. I guess Madoff was a Haitian too? All of the rich people and organizaitons that he ripped off??? Yes, I am of Haitian heritage, my family never ripped off a soul. Also, FYI, we are not nor will we ever become “savages”. Your comments are offensive and will not go unanswered - I don’t care if you are a “white” boy as you stated. SO WHAT.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment